Reflections Creativity Contest
Do you love to draw, paint, write poems or stories, compose music, make 3D creations, take pictures, create new dances or make films?
We want to see your creations!
THIS YEAR’S THEME: “Within Reach”
Tell us, through your art, what you can accomplish and what is within reach of you or those around you.
Express who you are as an individual through one or more of the following 6 art categories: Visual Arts (2D and 3D), Dance Choreography, Music Composition, Film Production, Photography and Literature.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR WORK
- Complete an Entry Form. You can also read the Official Rules for more information.
- Give your artwork a title and include an artist statement to tell us about your work and what it means to you.
- How does your work relate to the theme?
- What is your personal connection to the theme?
- What did you use to create your work (e.g. supplies, technology, instruments, etc.)?
- What/who was your inspiration?
Turn in your entry
Submit your entry to the front office or your child’s teacher by Monday, Nov. 27, along with the Entry Form.
Based on number of entries received, we will choose school winners to advance to the PTA Hunt District Show where they may compete against students from up to 50 other local schools. Winners from the Hunt District will move onto the Virginia State and National PTA Contests.
Email Debra Holder at Debra.Holder at lcps.org.